[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [O] ob-lua.el
Re: [O] ob-lua.el
Sat, 24 May 2014 23:17:53 +0200
Wanderlust/2.15.9 (Almost Unreal) SEMI-EPG/1.14.7 (Harue) FLIM/1.14.9 (Gojō) APEL/10.8 EasyPG/1.0.0 Emacs/24.4.50 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) MULE/6.0 (HANACHIRUSATO)
At Sat, 24 May 2014 14:25:05 +0200,
> Hi Dieter,
> Dieter Schoen <address@hidden> writes:
> > I have my name to the copyright, but left in the name of the authors
> > of ob-python.el, as I used that as a template.
> > Is that ok?
> Yes -- but I don't see your name anywhere in the file.
madre-de-dios. i should not try to work when my boys are around.
> What ob-lua.el depends on?
> You declare functions that suggests there is both lua-mode.el and
> lua.el* -- I think this is a leftover from ob-pyhton.el. Can you
> double-check this? Also, there should be a note explaining how to
> install lua-mode.el, since it is not part of Emacs.
Yes, that was a copy/paste relict from ob-python, I removed the latter
> * See (defcustom org-babel-lua-mode ...
As far as I understand the code, lua-mode would only be used for the session
support, to have an inferior process as receiver for code blocks.
I could not yet get the session support to work, there is a bit more work
involved than simple s/py/lua/.
I'll continue to work in that area.
> Also, there is (defvar org-src-preserve-indentation) which is not
> Let's do some more cleaning and then apply this to master.
Description: Text document
- [O] ob-lua.el, dieter, 2014/05/06
- Re: [O] ob-lua.el, dieter, 2014/05/09
- Re: [O] ob-lua.el, Eric Schulte, 2014/05/12
- Re: [O] ob-lua.el, Dieter Schoen, 2014/05/13
- Re: [O] ob-lua.el, Bastien, 2014/05/21
- Re: [O] ob-lua.el, Dieter Schoen, 2014/05/24
- Re: [O] ob-lua.el, Bastien, 2014/05/24
- Re: [O] ob-lua.el,
Dieter Schoen <=
- Re: [O] ob-lua.el, Bastien, 2014/05/25
- Re: [O] ob-lua.el, Dieter Schoen, 2014/05/26
- Re: [O] ob-lua.el, Bastien, 2014/05/29