Re: [O] org-ref in action

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref in action
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 19:56:58 -0400

You may find some information here: https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax/tree/master/examples that is helpful to you. i have collected some examples for various journals we have published in with orgmode there. The jmax repo is what my group currently uses for this purpose. It may not be what you want to do, but there are a lot of good ideas in it (imho of course ;)

John

John Kitchin
Associate Professor
Doherty Hall A207F