[O] Installing from git

From: Vicente Vera
Subject: [O] Installing from git
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 18:44:42 -0400

Hello. I'm quite confused with the installation options.

Recently started out a Debian base system and compiled Emacs from the bzr repository. That came out fine, so I ran 'make install' and now Emacs 24.4.50 sits in /usr/local/bin, /usr/local/share, etc.

I want to install the master branch of org-mode. Currently I followed these steps:

- cd ~/org_from_git/
- git clone git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git

¿Do i need to tweak 'local.mk' so the prefix variable points to /usr/local/share before running make?
¿Which make option should i use (besides 'make autoloads')?

Thanks in advance.