[O] Bug: syntax highlighting of elisp:blahblah and shell:blablah [8.2.6

From: Andrea Rossetti
Subject: [O] Bug: syntax highlighting of elisp:blahblah and shell:blablah [8.2.6 (8.2.6-67-g9e09b2-elpa @ c:/Users/andrea/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140602/)]
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 15:03:14 +0200

Hi all,

  when I insert some text like "elisp:sometext" or "shell:sometext"
in an Org buffer, it becomes highlighted and clickable. On click,
a prompt asks for confirm to execute "sometext".

  I get the same behaviour if I add tags to a headline, and one
of the tags is "elisp" or "shell".

  I expected this behaviour when I create links with double square
brackets, but not in default text paragraphs, nor in the tags.
May I please ask for some feedback:

1) did I miss something, and this was expected (at least for default
   text paragraphs)?
2) is this reproducible for some of you as well?

  I attach here a small test case:

* my elisp tricks collection                            :elisp:andrea:tricks:

I like to write elisp:it is useful.
I seldow use shell:but it's useful as well
  Thanks in advance, kindest regards.

    Andrea

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7600) of 2013-03-17 on MARVIN
Package: Org-mode version 8.2.6 (8.2.6-67-g9e09b2-elpa @
c:/Users/andrea/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140602/)