Re: [O] Custom environment for LaTeX export

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Custom environment for LaTeX export
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 11:24:30 +0200

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 08:59:10AM +0200, Julien Cubizolles wrote:

> Sebastien Vauban <sva-news-D0wtAvR13HarG/address@hidden>
> writes:
>

> > Throwing an idea here: make the `consequence' environment be a no-op in
> > Beamer?
>
> How would I do that, is there a variable excluding some environments ?

I'm guessing Seb's idea could be implemented by redefining the
consequence environment when in beamer, leave it alone otherwise.

However, I would like to suggest something a bit different.  Why not
instead of #+BEGIN_consequence, you use a macro.  Something like this:

  #+MACRO: cbeg @@latex:\begin{consequence}@@
  #+MACRO: cend @@latex:\end{consequence}@@

Then you can do:

  {{{cbeg}}}
  stuff
  {{{cend}}}

and only LaTeX export will have the environment.

Hope this helps,

--
Suvayu