[O] Can I export/publish an agenda or todo tree (or similar), like a fil

From: M
Subject: [O] Can I export/publish an agenda or todo tree (or similar), like a filtered toc linked to the original export page?
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 09:34:39 +0200

Hi,

I have to hand over a lot of projects to my colleagues.
Org-mode is incredibly useful here, as it lets me export all the notes to
html and I get wiki-like, cross-linked pages with my notes and tasks.

The problem is:
I have way too many notes and for the colleagues it is important to get an
overview of the important things first (just a short list of the projects,
the next steps and due dates.

So what I'd like to do is:

in addition to the export of all the related notes create a page with only
the important projects as headings and the next TODOs as sub-headings.
Add some additional notes here (a short summary about the status and the
next steps).
And those headings should be LINKED to the other page where I have the
detailed notes about the project.

In general it would be helpful to create a todo-tree of the corresponding
org file and then use that as

Example (very short one):

file: projects.org

* PROJECT Project 1
** TODO P1-Task1
    text and timestamps
** meeting notes :NOTE:
    text and timestamps
** TODO P1-Task2
    text and timestamps

* PROJSTARTED Project 2
** Notes about project :NOTE:
    text and timestamps
** STARTED P2-Task1
    text and timestamps
** TODO P2-Task2
    text and timestamps
** TODO P2-Task3
    text and timestamps

And I'd like to create an overview file which e. g. extracts only the lines
with special keywords like TODO, PROJECT, STARTED, PROJSTARTED, ..

file: overview.org

* PROJECT Project 1
    [[link to the same heading in e. g. projects.org]]
** TODO P1-Task1
    [[link to the same heading in projects.org]]
** TODO P1-Task2
    [[link to the same heading in projects.org]]

* PROJSTARTED Project 2
    [[link to the same heading in projects.org]]
** STARTED P2-Task1
    [[link to the same heading in projects.org]]
** TODO P2-Task2
    [[link to the same heading in projects.org]]
** TODO P2-Task3
    [[link to the same heading in projects.org]]

IDEA 1: export todo tree

So a good starting point might be a todo tree view, but is there a way to
export this view to a separate file (like in my example overview.org) with
automatically created links to the heading in the original org-file (in my
example projects.org)

IDEA 2: export an agenda view with links to original files

If it would be possible to export/publish also a special agenda view which
lists those relevant heading, that would be another great option.

Any hints are appreciated

Kind regards

Martin