[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [O] Unexpected link behavior after exporting Org-mode file to HTML

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Unexpected link behavior after exporting Org-mode file to HTML
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 22:11:06 +0200


Bruce Gilstrap <address@hidden> writes:

> I am running Org-mode 8.2.7c in Emacs 24.3.1 on Windows 7 Ultimate and
> have encountered a peculiarity with how links work in HTML exported
> from Org-mode. I searched gmane.emacs.orgmode to see if someone else
> has reported this before, but I didn't find anything exactly like
> this. Please pardon me if I have missed something.
> I have used org-id extensively to assign unique IDs to headings in
> Org-mode files (stored in the :PROPERTIES: drawer of the heading).
> Before the new exporter framework was introduced in Org-mode 8.0 all
> of these links worked without issue: no matter the level of the
> heading's hierarchy, exported-HTML ID-based links worked fine.
> However, using the new exporter framework produces different results.
> Now, ID-based links always fail when the target heading lies at a
> level below the headline level defined in the export settings, which
> defaults to level 3 (H:3). Note: This is true only for the exported
> HTML; ID-based links work perfectly within Emacs.

This should be fixed. Thank you for reporting it.


Nicolas Goaziou

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]