[O] How to tangle contents of a noweb-ref block that as source block ind

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: [O] How to tangle contents of a noweb-ref block that as source block indicators in it?
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 12:51:44 -0500

Good afternoon,

I work in:

╭────
│ (print emacs-version)
│ (print org-version)
╰────

╭────
│ "24.3.1"
│
│ "8.2.7c"
╰────

My `org' configuration specifies source blocks like this:

╭────
│ (setq org-babel-noweb-wrap-start "«")
│ (setq org-babel-noweb-wrap-end "»")
╰────

When I tangle this block the output is bit for bit.

When I tangle this other block:

╭────
│ (wrap-region-add-wrapper "«" "»" "w" 'org-mode) ;; noweb blocks
╰────

the guillemot is removed.

What I want is to tangle the source block without having the guillemot
removed.

I did it wrong because I generated this:

╭────
│ (wrap-region-add-wrapper "" "w" 'org-mode) ;; noweb blocks
╰────

What should I do to generate the desired output?

Kind regards,

Grant Rettke
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson