[O] [Bug?] Results of code block printed in wrong place

From: Tobias Getzner
Subject: [O] [Bug?] Results of code block printed in wrong place
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 13:26:04 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I have a strange problem when exporting the following file:

* heading 1
#+BEGIN_SRC sh :eval never
echo baz
#+END_SRC

* heading 2
#+BEGIN_SRC sh :exports results
echo quux
#+END_SRC

When I export this document, and point is on heading 1 when issuing the
«C-c C-e», the results of the code in heading 2 are added under the code
block in heading 1 (sic). o_O So I am seeing:

* heading 1
#+BEGIN_SRC sh :eval never
echo baz
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
: quux

When point is at heading 2 when issuing «C-c C-e» (or when doing a manual
eval), the results are as expected.

When point is after #+END_SRC of heading 2 when issuing the export, I’m
also seeing that the results are now suddenly added inline:

* heading 2
#+BEGIN_SRC sh :exports results
echo quux
#+END_SRC=quux
=

Additionally, the results of the code are not actually exported until I
run the export a second time; I’m not sure whether this is the expected
behavior. Should the export already take into account any results produced
during the export run?

Any ideas where to look or what the problem might be?

Best,
T.

Org-mode version 8.2.7c (8.2.7c-71-g60418c-elpa @ /home/tzg/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-20140922/)