[O] Solution for very long hyperlinks when exporting to latex?

From: Martin Weigele
Subject: [O] Solution for very long hyperlinks when exporting to latex?
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 00:24:05 +0200

Hi,

very happy with orgmode but rather desperate these days trying to get very
long url hyperlinks in footnotes to typeset as line-broken-up links after
latex export. I have tried the hints available on texstack etc., but none of
the proposed latex methods work. Not even manual \- produces a reasonable
result. I have tried with hyperref switched on and off in the emacs org
exporter configuration, and with the "linebreak" option of hyperref which is
not even accepted depending on the exporter setting.

I am using org-version 8.2.4, emacs 24.3.1, texlive 2014, scrbook (added this
style to .emacs which works fine otherwise). I am not sure if it has to do
with the exporter or with latex/koma script only, or maybe all three of them.

Surely someone must have come across this problem and may be able to provide a
hint?

Thanks, Martin