Re: [O] Suggestion, ox-latex: Perhaps a line break should be inserted in

From: Anders Johansson
Subject: Re: [O] Suggestion, ox-latex: Perhaps a line break should be inserted into low-level headlines
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 18:12:06 +0200

Nicolas Goaziou writes:
Hello,

Anders Johansson <address@hidden> writes:

Currently low-level headlines in latex export to:

\item HEADLINE-TEXT
\label{sec-1-3}
CONTENTS
Not really. Export respects blank lines between the headline an its
contents. So

   * Headline

     Contents

will be exported as

   \item Headline
   \label{whatever}

   Contents

This makes the headline text and contents go together in the same line
with just a space in between. I think there should be a line break or
paragraph break between them.
I don't think is should be mandatory.

   * Low-level-headline ---
     Some conents

is meant to be inserted on the same line.

Regards,

Hi,
I see. This just didn't really fit with my use-case. I seldom decide before what will be considered "low-level" headlines and make them special. For my large "generated" documents I'll hack something together then.

I guess that even if it's not mandatory it could always be an option :-)

Cheers,