[O] Possible bug, installing outshine before outorg

From: Brady Trainor
Subject: [O] Possible bug, installing outshine before outorg
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 16:55:05 -0700

Newb bug report:

I think if I have a brand new Emacs setup, installing org with an "emacs
-q", then installing outshine.el (all with built-in package manager),
that there is some problems created, possibly because of outorg to
install (IIRC, a "silent-notifications" type of problem).

If I start over (deleting ".emacs.d/elpa/" contents) and install org,
then outorg, then outshine, the problem I think is resolved.

Can anyone confirm?

--
Brady