Re: [O] Make * bold or use colour for export to html and LaTeX

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] Make * bold or use colour for export to html and LaTeX
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 12:13:45 -0400

Hi Rainer,

2014ko urriak 10an, Rainer M Krug-ek idatzi zuen:

> Hi
>
> I want to highlight the cells in the table below with "***" by using
> color red for the font, "**' by using green for the font, ... or, if not
> possible, bold. Is any of this possible?
>
> The table is generated in R, so the ascii package might help (just
> thinking about it while typing)?

If you’re exporting only to Latex, an option might be the pgfplotstable
package.  Here’s some examples from tex.stackexchange:

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/100458/pgfplotstable-conditional-post-processing-of-cell-content-on-a-per-column-basis
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/126959/conditional-format-for-correlation-table
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/156168/conditional-formatting-rounding-and-postprocessing-of-a-column-in-pgfplotstable

--