[O] better interaction with gnuplot-mode

From: Mario Frasca
Subject: [O] better interaction with gnuplot-mode
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 09:15:23 -0500

a couple of weeks ago I decided I would use emacs for my spreadsheets. I
first tried with `ses`, then I was pointed at the spreadsheet
capabilities of org-mode. but I also needed to see a graph
representation of the data.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26614536/

tables in org-mode work really nice, but I wanted the resulting graph in
an emacs buffer, and in svg format. so I first ask the developer of
gnuplot-mode about it and we (well, actually _he_) came with a couple of
small edits that permit this.

https://github.com/bruceravel/gnuplot-mode/issues/20

during the process we found two spots in org-plot/gnuplot that we think
are in need of editing.

one is relative to the cleaning up of the temporary files.
the other is relative to killing (or not) the gnuplot process.

the patches are attached.

the discussion is in the issue:20 of
https://github.com/bruceravel/gnuplot-mode/

MF