Re: [O] Org and ledger

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [O] Org and ledger
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 11:34:54 +0700

> Well, ledger and hledger are different tools that use the same (very
> similar) data files.  The invocation of each is different.  org supports
> ledger out of the box but not hledger.

  I prefer beancount (very similar to ledger but stricter): beancount supports
org out of the box! My beancount file is an org file (with structure, tasks,
priorities, agenda, etc. except :CLOCK:) and it parses correctly as a ledger.
  So I don't use beancount support in org, but the reverse.
  It also includes Emacs mode, fontification, autocomplete, …
  http://furius.ca/beancount/