Re: [O] Entering Repeating Scheduled Tasks in the Minibuffer

From: Pete Ley
Subject: Re: [O] Entering Repeating Scheduled Tasks in the Minibuffer
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 14:29:21 -0800

>PS  What is the meaning of "(=>F)" that appears at the end of the
>minibuffer?

I believe this means org has chosen the future option of an ambiguous
input. e.g., it is December 10th. I use C-c . to create a timestamp and
simply put in "9". The closest date that matches is December 9th, but
there is a setting (I think org-read-date-prefer-future) that makes it
prefer to choose a date in the future, so it is letting you know that it
is opting for the future date instead of the closest date.

I could be wrong, but that is my understanding.