Re: [O] [bug, patch, ox] INCLUDE and footnotes

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [bug, patch, ox] INCLUDE and footnotes
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 18:54:02 +0100

Hi,

> I think you can push once the issues above are fixed. Thank you for the
> work.

Pushed!

> However, this raises a question: why are we modifying definition at all?
> We are only interested in its new label, which we can get without
> modifying buffer (i.e. if definition is within range, modify it,
> otherwise, compute new label and store its definition).

I fixed this in the train today (going home).  I just committed it,
though, so I hope I didn't break org (the tests were running, though
before all of your re-factoring today which I just saw).

Please let me know if I did any git mistakes.  Somehow the time got skewed
up and it's behind some of your commits in cgit. . .

Cheers,
Rasmus

--
May the Force be with you