Re: [O] ASCII export w/ citations

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] ASCII export w/ citations
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 21:45:26 +0100

Ken Mankoff <address@hidden> writes:

> OK. If I set that to nil then the links are not at the bottom of the
> section, they are inline. But ASCII (in my opinion) shouldn't have
> links.

I disagree. It is a bug to silently ignore every link in ASCII export.

> Can you advise how I get no links (or is it no notes?) at all?

You want links. Otherwise it is contradictory with your custom export
function.

Anyway, custom export functions during ASCII export are not supported in
8.2.10. I fixed it in 8.3. You may want to update Org to test the new
behaviour.