[O] bug#19606: 24.4; Emacs hangs when editing a 5-line Org file

From: Fabrice Niessen
Subject: [O] bug#19606: 24.4; Emacs hangs when editing a 5-line Org file
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 19:04:13 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> From: Fabrice Niessen <address@hidden>
>>
>> With the following file -- and my configuration file (!):

>> #+TITLE:     ECM
>> #+LANGUAGE:  en
>>
>> #+PROPERTY:  eval yes
>>
>> * Macro
>>
>> Date at export time: /{{{time(%Y-%m-%d)}}}/.
>>
>> Emacs hangs when replacing "yes" by "no" for the "eval" property.
>>
>> Recipe:
>> - Put cursor after "yes"
>> - Delete "yes"
>> - Type "no"
>>
>> Symptom: After "n", Emacs hangs, taking 100% of one CPU core.
>
> Thanks, but what do you expect us to do with this report, without any
> information whatsoever regarding your customizations?

I thought that, thanks to the backtrace, you could find the culprit, or
reduce the scope of the search, as you often succeed to do.

> FWIW, the backtrace says Emacs is spell-checking because you have
> Flyspell mode enabled in that buffer.  But that's about all that can
> be said using the information you provided.

My current set of customizations is available at
https://github.com/fniessen/emacs-leuven/blob/master/emacs-leuven.el,
but it's so huge it won't help us.

If you have no idea, the only thing would be a dichotomy of my config
file, but that'll take a while.

Best regards,
Fabrice