[O] [bug?] org-repair-property-drawers does not repair whole file

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: [O] [bug?] org-repair-property-drawers does not repair whole file
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 00:36:50 +0100

Dear org-mode developers, dear Nicolas,

I invoked org-repair-property-drawers on a fairly large org-mode
file.  It did sort some PROPERTIES drawers in front of LOGBOOK
ones but not all.  Since I do not understand the logic of
org-repair-property-drawers I prepared a file with the structure
of the org-mode file after running org-repair-property-drawers on
it:

egrep "^\*+|^ *:PROPERTIES:|^ *:LOGBOOK:|^ *:END:" file.org |nl
>headings-properties-logbook-numbered

sed -e "s/\(^
\+[0-9]\+[[:space:]]*\*\+[[:space:]]*\)\(TODO\|INPROGRESS\|WAITING\|VERIFY\|DONE\|DELEGATED\|CANCELLED\|PUTOFF\|IDEA\)*\(.*$\)/\1\2/"
 headings-properties-logbook-numbered >headings-properties-logbook-numbered.anon

I don’t how to isolate the bug or the circumstances which trigger
it.  The file headings-properties-logbook-numbered.anon is
attached to this email.  I hope it might be useful to you to find
the bug.

Via

grep -A2 LOGBOOK headings-properties-logbook-numbered.anon|grep PROPERTIES

I can see, that there are 18 occurrences where there is a
PROPERTIES drawer after a LOGBOOK drawer instead before.

Some of the corresponding headings had tags, some not.  And also
some of the not corresponding headings had tags and some not.

Ciao, Gregor
--