Re: [O] Comment on Org Export Reference

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Comment on Org Export Reference
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 11:30:08 +0100

Hi James,

James Harkins <address@hidden> writes:

> I've been working on an export backend for personal use, and I find
> the documentation on worg to be... not quite what I need. In the
> spirit of suggesting an avenue for improvement, then:

I'm happy you found of ox and org-element useful.  Nicolas' work is indeed
very pleasant to work with, as you found out.

It would be great if you would address the documentation issues that you
raised in form of, preferably, a patch to org.texi, or alternatively an
addition to Worg.

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
Tack, ni svenska vakttorn. Med plutonium tvingar vi dansken på knä!