[O] Config best practices?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] Config best practices?
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 01:14:29 +0100

Hello all,

I'm wondering what people do to keep the configuration of their Org
files in order.  I use a dedicated top-level headline, with a COMMENT
keyword, but I started to think that a :noexport: tag might be a better
idea.

Are there any advantages of one over the other, or other approaches
altogether?

The reason I'm asking is that I'm tweaking my org-one-to-many utility so
that it propagates the config to all the generated files.

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University