Re: [O] Target and link text normalised to `orgtargetn'

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Target and link text normalised to `orgtargetn'
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 12:11:24 +0200

Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Rasmus,
>
> On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 12:57:46AM +0200, Rasmus wrote:
>>
>> Could you try the attached patches and see if they solve your issues?
>
> Seems to work nicely.  I'll keep using them rest of the week.

Pushed.

I removed support for radio targets as I don't really see the point in
those supporting custom labeling.  They are transcoded as

<<<target>>
→
\hyperref{label}{target}

It makes little sense to label be the same as target, though it probably
would not create problems.

—Rasmus

--
A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it