[O] New papers published on using org-mode in scientific publishing

From: John Kitchin
Subject: [O] New papers published on using org-mode in scientific publishing
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 14:40:42 -0400

Hi All,

I recently had two "perspectives" published on using org-mode to write
scientific papers, and on reusing the data that is embedded in them! One
was published in an American Chemical Society journal:

http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2015/05/17/New-publication-in-ACS-Catalysis-on-data-sharing-practices/

and another in an Elsevier journal:

http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2015/05/17/New-publication-in-Surface-Science-on-data-sharing/

This is pretty exciting for me, and a testament to what org-mode
enables! Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this great project.
This makes about a dozen peer-reviewed papers we have written in
org-mode now.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F