[O] Clocking each days entries into one table?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [O] Clocking each days entries into one table?
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 20:15:25 +0100

I've recently started clocking the work that I'm doing, and am now
considering a month-end report. Is it possible to have one table per
project with each line being that days total time entries? I've seen
how to get it showing each days entries but not in separate lines
within the table. The method described online splits each days
entries into separate split tables.

But I'm looking for one table with a maximum of 31 lines which
correspond to each days entries. Is it possible please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian 8.0, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 24.5.50.1