Re: [O] Organizing and taming hectic Academia work (faculty viewpoint)?

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] Organizing and taming hectic Academia work (faculty viewpoint)? Tips or a good guides sought after :)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 10:14:04 -0400

I found a happy medium working in Org, exporting to LaTeX, and then using
Pandoc to convert to Word. I would send the Word and always the canonical PDF
version in case some equations got messed up. This requires manually
incorporating the tracked changes from Word, but I've never been a fan of just
clicking "accept" on changes anyway, and don't mind the manual re-integration
of comments.

  -k.