Re: [O] HTML/images zipped?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] HTML/images zipped?
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 10:24:56 -0400

I did something like this for org-files:
https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax/blob/master/ox-archive.el

You might use that as a starting point for html.

Also, my blogofile code
(https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax/blob/master/user/blogofile.el) does
something like this to publish org to blogofile.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F