Re: [O] A bug with expanding headlines of the sparse tree?

From: Meir Goldenberg
Subject: Re: [O] A bug with expanding headlines of the sparse tree?
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 18:26:34 +0300

I am running on 8.3.1 and am getting the same behavior. In fact, when I run on the simple example from my original message, the heading marked FUTURE does not get hidden to start with. BTW, that message had a typo. The keys I press are: C-c / T.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 6:32 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Meir,

Meir Goldenberg <address@hidden> writes:

> Now, if we do C-/ T and give TODO for the keyword, then we correctly
> get:
>
> * TODO Task1 [0/1]...
>
> However, if we press Tab on this line, then the whole content,
> including next headline (the one marked FUTURE) shows up, which seems
> to be wrong.

I cannot reproduce this problem here with Org 8.3.1.

Can you upgrade and try again?

Please be aware of this changelog when upgrading:

  *** New variable to control visibility when revealing a location

  org-show-following-heading, org-show-siblings, org-show-entry-below
  and org-show-hierarchy-above no longer exist.  Instead, visibility is
  controlled through a single variable: org-show-context-detail, which
  see.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien