Re: [O] "no such file or directory" "gnuplot"

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] "no such file or directory" "gnuplot"
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 09:33:58 -0500

If you initial issue is addressed then please start a new email thread.

Include information about the version of emacs, version of org mode,
version of gnuplot, and walk us through the steps that you performed,
on what data, what you expected would happen, and then what actually
happened. That way we can try it out, too
Grant Rettke
--
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates