Re: [O] Org Babel resolution of `:var` value reference inconsistent

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Org Babel resolution of `:var` value reference inconsistent
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 08:19:17 -0500

Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:

> So, to me it is more surprising that the manual execution works.  For
> instance, I might have two tables with the same name.  Then, COMMENTing
> one of them should ensure that the other one is used.

COMMENT works during export *only* I believe. You have to explicitly
comment out one of the tables otherwise. If there are two tables with
the same name, babel will use the one nearer the beginning of the file
and ignore the second one (I determined this experimentally, *not* by
reading and understanding the code - ymmv).

--
Nick