Re: [O] "Capture"-like browser plugin?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] "Capture"-like browser plugin?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 14:57:27 -0700

the org capture extension seems to no longer put an icon on the
address bar in iceweasel 42.0, fwiw.  of course, this could be due to
other extensions for all i know.

i wonder if doing it [the org protocol firefox stuff] manually would
be less sensitive to firefox version changes?  anybody got foolproof
instructions?

On 9/30/15, Peter Salazar <address@hidden> wrote:
> For those of you on OSX, there's also an Alfred workflow for org-capture:
> https://github.com/jjasghar/alfred-org-capture
>
> org-capture from within any app with one keystroke...
>
> On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 5:50 PM, Samuel Wales <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> fwiw my x logs contain some lines like these:
>>
>> Waiting for Emacs...
>> Waiting for Emacs...*ERROR*: Capture abort: (end-of-file)

Ramsay's disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  And
ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.