Re: [O] Exporting a subtree

From: Brett Viren
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting a subtree
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 11:21:45 -0500

Peter Davis <address@hidden> writes:

> For the first time, I'm trying to export just a single subtree of my overall
> document, by typing
>
> C-c C-e C-s H O
>
> However, I get this error:
>
> apply: Wrong type argument: listp, #("Details, November 2015" 0 22 (:parent
> (#0)))

FWIW, I had this problem on my home machine about a week ago or so.  I
messed around with different versions of org and org-plus-contrib
installed from package-list-packages and eventually got it to go away.
Sorry I don't recall the specifics.  But I just wanted to say it's not
just you.

Right now, on my work system your test succeeds:

Org-mode version 8.2.10 (8.2.10-41-g42228a-elpa @
/home/bviren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150622/)

-Brett.