Re: [O] Intermixed date in koma-letter export

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: [O] Intermixed date in koma-letter export
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 21:55:48 -0500

> You don't need to select a subtree. Just put point in it. However, you are
> missing the "C-s" in the keybindings, so you're not doing a subtree export.

Thanks for telling me this, I didn't know before. What's interesting is that it
works for "C-s" subtree export, but not for active region subtree export. I'm
not sure if we should expect this to work for active region subtree export, but
here's what's written in the Info file:

  > Normally the entire buffer is exported, but if there is an active region
  > only that part of the buffer will be exported.

Anyway, glad that I've got a solution!

Thanks,\\
York

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 6:44 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

York Zhao <address@hidden> writes:

> I selected the "letter 1" subtree, pressed C-cekp, opened the pdf file. But
> the
> date is still "Dec 12, 2015".

You don't need to select a subtree. Just put point in it. However, you
are missing the "C-s" in the keybindings, so you're not doing a subtree
export.

Nicolas Goaziou