Re: [O] Intermixed date in koma-letter export

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: [O] Intermixed date in koma-letter export
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 11:17:11 -0500

Hi Rasmus,

> Use the :EXPORT_OPTIONS: subheading options.

Thanks a lot, this really worked. I'm wondering whether this technique can be
generalized to using subtree property :EXPORT_OPTIONS: for any #+OPTIONS
settings? I wasn't able to find this in INFO? Has this been documented there?

Thanks,

York

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Rasmus <address@hidden> wrote:
York Zhao <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks a lot! This worked, but still problematic. If I have "#+options:
> title:centered" for letter 1 but "#+options: title:nil" for letter 2,
> letter 2's
> setting will override letter 1's. I.e., letter 1 will have no title now.

Use the :EXPORT_OPTIONS: subheading options.

> Also, I was looking into ox-koma-letter.el trying to find some clue, but I
> couldn't find where it handles the "title" option.

Probably in ox.el or ox-latex.el depending on what you have got in mind.

> The closest I've got was `org-koma-letter-subject-format', which can be
> set with "#+OPTIONS subject". But it seems that the "subject" option
> works the same as the "title" option, and has exactly the same problem.

I don't understand this part.  The documentation of ox-koma-letter.el is
at the top of the file.  There’s also a tutorial on Worg.

Rasmus

--
Enough with the bla bla!