Re: [O] Problem with org-export--delete-comments

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Problem with org-export--delete-comments
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 23:36:39 +0100

Hello,

Andreas Leha <address@hidden> writes:

> I agree that the paragraph should not be broken in the exported
> document.  There are also other use cases for comments inside
> paragraphs.

Note that Org doesn't support comments within paragraphs since a comment
ends a paragraph. In this case, the export output matches the contents
of the document.

Again, I'm not sure there is a solution satisfying all needs here.

However, you can mimic inline comments with export snippets, e.g.,
@@comment:...@@.

Nicolas Goaziou