[O] Source maps?

From: Davis, Peter
Subject: [O] Source maps?
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 09:00:56 -0500

Hi, all,

I'm working on a moderately complex ruby-on-rails project now, and I'd love to be able to generate source maps. Specifically, I'd like to be able to generate dot files (and GraphViz diagrams) showing the file relationships: this controller goes with this view, etc.

I was thinking of writing a script to walk the project tree and generate the dot code based on rails' file naming conventions, but then I thought I'd like to put all this into an org-mode document, and be able to click on the filenames to open the files.

Has anyone tried anything like this? Or found anything similar?

Thank you,
-pd

--
--------