[O] driving me mad..oeg-agenda kills current buffer

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: [O] driving me mad..oeg-agenda kills current buffer
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 07:11:00 +0200

Hi all
so this issue is driving me mad...
when im on a file, i launch org-agenda and choose an option (default view, custom view..dosent matter). this goes on to kill the buffer i launched the agenda from
sometimes it just closes the buffer other times it will ask me, see from *messages* buffer:

No event to add
Buffer `TODO.org' still has clients; kill it? (y or n) n
Mark set

i tried binary debugging but couldn't get to the root of the issue (spend literally 3 hours on this :)).. i ended up finding that using emacs -q was the only thing that restored things back to normal behaviour. even a empty init.file still had the same issue...which left me puzzled.

i would appreciate any tips anyone has on how to try and debug this :)

thx so much