Re: [O] Bug: HTML export of equations leads to error [8.3.3 (8.3.3-17-gc

From: Derek Feichtinger
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: HTML export of equations leads to error [8.3.3 (8.3.3-17-gce80a0-elpaplus @ /home/dfeich/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160118/)]
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 22:55:43 +0100

Hello

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 6:18 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Derek Feichtinger <address@hidden> writes:

> I was able to repair the problem by setting the temp buffer that is created
> within ort-html-format-latex to org-mode. I put the function with the
> added line marked by PATCH here:

Thank you. However, I think it only papers over the problem: I see no
reason for the parser to fail in fundamental mode.

I cannot reproduce the error, neither on master nor on maint. OTOH,
there was a bug related to $$...$$ constructs, which I fixed.

Could you try again? Also, if the problem persists, could you send
a full backtrace, without compiling Org?

I discovered some files from a previous package installation that somehow had not been cleaned up completely. After removing the older directory, the error does not appear again, so it must have been due to an interference. Sorry for having led you onto a wild goose chase.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Derek