[O] Orgmode testsuite

From: gongzhitaao
Subject: [O] Orgmode testsuite
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 12:40:49 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Does orgmode comes with a full-coverage test suit?
It seems that the new Org (8.3.3) breaks something in org.el

When I'm firing up org agenda, I got an error in the function `org-activate-
plain-links`

    (wrong-type-argument listp org-link)

Maybe it is good if someone could finish a test suit for Orgmode so that it
does not break things unexpectedly.  (I'd be happy to if someone could give
me some guidance into the code structure)

Anyway, thanks for your awesome work!