Re: [O] Columnview *** is exported as <b>*<b>

From: Axel Kielhorn
Subject: Re: [O] Columnview *** is exported as <b>*<b>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 21:41:31 +0100

> Am 04.02.2016 um 23:10 schrieb Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden>:
>
> Hello,
>
> Axel Kielhorn <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Is there a way to render the different level via different indenting as it
>> is done for clocktables?
>> I looked at the code for clocktable but that is above my understanding
>> of elisp.
>
> I pushed a patch in development version allowing to use :indent for
> columnview dynamic blocks.

Thanks, I have now moved to master and it almost works.

When I simply use ITEM it works as expected:
:COLUMNS:  %ITEM %6Zeit{+} %6Effort(Plan){+} %6Kosten{+} %10Fällig %Fertig{X/}
%8TAGS(Verant.):

When I overwrite the ITME with a custom text it doesn’t:
:COLUMNS:  %ITEM(Item) %6Zeit{+} %6Effort(Plan){+} %6Kosten{+} %10Fällig
%Fertig{X/} %8TAGS(Verant.):

Please see the enclosed ECM.

Is this something with my configuration I need to chase down?

I am using:
Org-mode version 8.3.3 (release_8.3.3-596-g8eff64 @
/Users/axel/src/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/)

Regards Axel