Re: [O] Orgmode slow on windows on startup [8.3.2 (8.3.2-10-g00dacd-elpa

From: Michael Ziems
Subject: Re: [O] Orgmode slow on windows on startup [8.3.2 (8.3.2-10-g00dacd-elpa @ c:/Users/Michael/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20151005/)]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 18:26:06 +0100

Hello Nicolas,

i did the update but there is no change to my issue.
Actually the archiving / unarchiving is solving the issue.

Even the agenda building in the state before and after i do the archive/unarchive once is exremely different.

Everything is unusable slow before, but afterwards it works fine again.

It is all very strange, but i have it on two different windows machines and it is identical:

1. slow on startup
2. archive / unarchive of huge parts of my two big org files
3. system is fast again

to be honest, im absolutely clueless.
Archive / unarchive is doing something that speeds everything up.
Im glad that i found it because if not orgmode would not be usable for me at all anymore.