Re: [O] Mark subtrees for export?

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] Mark subtrees for export?
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 18:32:03 +0100

Does "visible-only" (see export dialog) do what you want?

Cheers,

Simon

On 03/03/2016 12:13 PM, Martin wrote:
Hi there,

This is a good start, but I want to export different things at different
times, so this would need big rewrites in my file every time...

Martin

Simon Thum writes:

Hi,

I have

(setq org-export-exclude-tags '("internal" "noexport"))

i.e. I mark those I don't want to export. Then you export the buffer or
the subtree above all of them.

HTH,

Simon