Re: [O] Bug: Bulk reschedule with reschedule logging on fails [8.3.4 (8.

From: Allen Li
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Bulk reschedule with reschedule logging on fails [8.3.4 (8.3.4-5-gdc68d2-elpaplus @ /home/tyria/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160229/)]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 19:57:34 -0700

> This raises another question, though. What is a reasonable behaviour for
> bulk schedule+log?

I can think of three reasonable options:

1. Prompt for a note, then apply it to all affected items.
2. Prompt for a note, then apply it only to items that are already
   scheduled (and hence rescheduled).
3. Don't attempt to add a note and just add timestamps.

Then there's the unreasonable option:

4. Prompt for a note for each item.

If I had to pick, I'd go with 2, but any of 1-3 is fine.  In this case,
having bulk scheduling work is more important than whether
org-log-reschedule is being faithfully applied, in my opinion.

Allen