Re: [O] funny emacs-lisp macro behavior in org-babel related to lexical-

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] funny emacs-lisp macro behavior in org-babel related to lexical-binding
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 22:18:12 -1000

Aloha John,

John Kitchin writes:

> I submitted a patch for this. I still am not sure I did it quite right.
> Is there a page anywhere that outlines what to do?
>
> e.g.
>
> create a branch, make changes, how to make patches, and mail them etc...
> or some other preferred method?

Yes, create a branch, make your changes, add and commit them, then run
the following command to wrap up the latest commit on your new branch of
the repository into a file which can be attached to email messages

           git format-patch -o ~/temp/ HEAD~1

after the command finished you will notice a new file in ~/temp
with a name like 0001-commit-message-stuff.patch

hth,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye