[O] Clocking work time vs. office time

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] Clocking work time vs. office time
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 09:29:06 +0200

Hi list,

I'm seeking ideas/workflows for a situation where I work partly in
office and partly remotely.  I'd like to be able to generate a report
with information about both my work time and "office time".  I know that
you can't have two things clocked at the same time, so simply clocking
"office time" and (during this office time) clocking e.g. individual
tasks won't work.

Any ideas?

--
Marcin Borkowski