[O] template for writing Emacs manuals in Org

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: [O] template for writing Emacs manuals in Org
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 15:21:27 +0800

I remember a while ago there was a discussion (on emacs.devel? I can't
remember) about the format for Emacs manuals, and Org came into it, and
at some point someone (Rasmus? Achim Gratz? I can't remember this
either) posted a template for doing Emacs manuals in Org. It was
particularly useful because it had all the macros set up to create the
texinfo index, and it wasn't simple.

I can't remember enough of the details to find the post anymore, though
I've tried. Does anyone recall this, or know how to find it? Or does
anyone have a good setup for exporting to Emacs manuals, plus index?

Let's add it to Worg once we've got it!

Thanks,
Eric