Re: [O] ox-clip.el

From: Jiegec
Subject: Re: [O] ox-clip.el
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 21:53:13 +0800

I’m testing this in OS X. I can confirm this works though it seems to conflict with
some other packages here which constantly copy the selected region and then
overwrite the result of ox-clip. I have checked the output of textutil and use the
same command in shell and that works. One feedback: are there internal functions
to manipulate the system clipboard? I am in favour of those instead of pbcopy.
As in mentioned in https://github.com/ChrisJohnsen/tmux-MacOSX-pasteboard,
pbcopy sometimes does not work. The link above says ‘Under Yosemite
(and later) pasteboard access seems to work fine without the program from
this repository.’ but this is not true in my laptop in OS X El Capitan 10.11.5.