Re: [O] Bug: keys C-c C-c do not update in Emacs app, but in Terminal em

From: Maria Shinoto
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: keys C-c C-c do not update in Emacs app, but in Terminal emacs
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 17:09:35 +0900

Axel,

o yes! I made a mistake in my test file on the Macbook. Now, with the list as a real list, the setup on my Macbook works great.

So, the problem is definitely the emacs/org-mode set up on my iMac, the list file there was OK.

I will now re-install the whole emacs application and try to keep everything clean. Then I will test exactly the same way like on the Macbook and write again on this list, whether it worked.

Best and thanks a lot,
Maria