[O] using rgrep, ag, etc in folded org files?

From: joakim
Subject: [O] using rgrep, ag, etc in folded org files?
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 18:13:30 +0200

I would like to use ag search, or rgrep etc, to jump to matches in my
org files, and have the matched lines tree be unfolded.

- isearch works in a folded orgfile
- jumping with occur in a folded file works
- rgrep, ag, etc doesnt unfold the tree where the match is

I found this 6 year old thread discussing the same issue:
"org-mode, grep and folding issue".

The thread described some workarounds which used agenda search or
something like that. I would rather like to use helm-projectile though.

Is it possible?
--
Joakim Verona

--