Re: [O] ODT export

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] ODT export
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 08:40:06 +0100

On Wednesday, 12 Oct 2016 at 08:59, Christian Moe wrote:
> I've never know this to fail as such. I did have a problem for a while

Not sure if this is relevant but just in case...

I had problems with ODT export for quite some time with the default
style.  I finally tracked it down to having some old configuration
inherited from some previous version of the libreoffice family of
tools.  I cleaned up (i.e. deleted) all ODT related configurations (not
emacs ones) and libreoffice now works just fine with exported documents
from org.  But I haven't tried anything other than the default style.

Check ~/.openoffice.org, ~/.openoffice.org2, ~/.config/libreoffice, and
maybe other places.

HTH,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.1.1, Org release_8.3.6-1207-g91e263